Tuesday, May 3, 2011

IPHONE APP Instagram: best app EVA!


I am sure that most of you readers out there that are familiar with the web know what Facebook and twitter is. Not even sure why I event stated that given that Facebook has become a world wide phenomenon. I have a Facebook of course but I only ever use it on my Iphone. While facebook is all fine and dandy to keep up with friends, I've recently discovered something 100% more awesome than facebook and it is called Instagram. This app offers you the ability to turn any crappy picture you take into "art". Yes, even a self portrait of yourself on the john will look amazing thanks to instagrams handful of picture filters. You can either choose to snap a photo of whatever or upload one from your photo library, then select a filter that gives it that hipster vibe and voila, instant classic. I know I sound sarcastic but I actually do use this app a lot. Other IG (short for instagram, duh) users can follow you or you can follow them. There are really amazing photos that you can view when you tap on "popular". I don't really care about getting a lot of followers, but....you all should definitely check out my profile; username is "thasunny" please follow and comment and leave nice messages please, please. So you don't have to take my word on this being the best app out there, cause it has like 5 super star rating. So go out there and download the app Instagram if you haven't already and start following your awesomeness.

P.S. here is a link for all you lucky folks who haven't already downloaded Instagram for the Iphone. 
Instagram