Saturday, July 2, 2011

Anime Expo 2011



Although I'm not that big into Japanese Animation like I was many years ago, I always wanted to attend an Anime Expo Convention. Its geeky and nerdy, but it looks pretty damn fun. Anime Expo is being hosted from July 1-4 at the L.A. Convention Center. The big draw is that everyone gets to Cosplay which is dressing up like a character from a series or video game. Let you inner fandom free here. Theres game, shows, panels, and merchandise. If you do go, make sure you bring a wad of cash. Well maybe next year I'll get a chance to go.



You can check out Anime Expo 2011 here

I'd love to see some cosplay so if you have any Anime Expo 2011 cosplay picture, you can send them to my email here or send a link on a comment and I'll post the best ones.


Image Source: LA Weekly at  link