Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The collectors Edition of Catherine comes with many goodies

Those opting to purchase Atlus new game Catherine might actually want to hold out for the Collectors Edition instead which is called "Love is Over". This version comes with some snazzy items like an art book, soundtrack, and t-shirt. They even packaged Vincents signature underwear in here. The pillow case is a bit much for me though. I can't even imagine what my girlfriend would say if she saw this pillowcase in my little ole' room. Good luck explaining that to your girlfriends, mothers, or friends, guys. Kinda borderline creepy/nerdy but hey, it has Catherine sprawled all over it. Remember to wash it people.
This "Love is Over" edition will cost ya $80 and will be out July 26th for the PS3 and Xbox 360. I previewed the demo for Xbox 360 here. Here is a little trailer for Catherine below: