Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Got My Harry Potter: Deathly Hallow Part II midnight showing ticket. Yeah

Living Social, you are a money saver. They recently had a deal where you can purchase 2 tickets for 9 bucks through Fandango. Harry Potter was on the top of my "Must Watch List" for this summer so I had to buy tickets for the midnight showing. Compared to the Half Blood Prince, Deathly Hallows Part 2 was really exceptional. The movie adaptation followed the first half of the 7th Harry Potter novel quite closely. Since I am a sucker for great movie adaptations, I knew that the next Harry Potter movie is a must see.

As for what Living Social is, it is similar to Groupon, where you purchase items at a fraction of the original cost. They have a lot of Restaurant deals based on the city you live in. Generally these deals go by fast and is in limited quantities. One fine print is that you must use the purchased deal all in one visit and no refund will be given.

I'll make sure to post up amazing deals if I find any.